Streamline the Mission and Evangelism of Church of South India through rejuvenation of the Passion and zeal for the Mission of God rooted in Jesus Christ based on Scriptures by which equipping and enhancing the capacities of local congregations towards building Christ communities and to become missional congregations and thereby, search, research and accompanying the people, especially the most vulnerable for the radical and sustainable transformation which leads to the Nation-building and National integrity which affirms and visualize the gospel values of peace, justice and reconciliation.
- To capacitate the local congregations Through issue-based Bible Studies.
- To learn and respect other living traditions.
- To remain sensitive to all environmental and ecological concerns and ecumenical relations.
- To foster the social agenda of the church through advocacy and development programme.
- To mobilize local resources.